How can I receive and schedule a 100% free demo class?
1. After adding your first child upon registration or on the profile page, you will get a 100% free demo class automatically.
2. Go to the Schedule page where you will be able to schedule a preferred time slot, from anytime between 12 hours to 14 days later. You can schedule any open time slot between 6:00 am to 11:00 pm of your local time.
3. All the time slots you see are based on your time zone. If you travel to a different time zone, please change time zone setting in your profile and then schedule to avoid missing your class.
You can schedule a class both on your PC or mobile phone using the browser.
What should I prepare for the class?
Windows PC or laptop:
1.A PC or laptop with a webcam and a headset with microphone.
1.Download Lingo Bus App to ensure a smooth class experience.
2.Preview the demo class by letting your child use the preview material.
Macbook or iMac:
1.Download Lingo Bus App.
2. Preview the demo class by letting your child use the preview material.
1. Download Lingo Bus app.
2. Preview the demo class by letting your child use the preview materials.
Note: We do not support classes on mobile phones.
How do I enter the classroom?
The classroom button will be clickable 30 minutes before the class starts. Please enter the classroom at least 10 minutes before the scheduled class time. After entering the class, please follow the steps below to make sure your devices are ready.
Windows PC, laptop, Macbook or iMac:
1. Turn on the camera and microphone, make sure the teacher will be able to see your child’s face, we suggest from the shoulders up.
2. Click "Setting" below the student's image and check if your microphone, camera and speaker are working fine.
Click "Setting" below student's image and check if your microphone, camera and speaker are working fine.
Can I cancel a scheduled demo class?
1. You are free to cancel a demo class 12 hours before the scheduled time.
2. If it is within 12 hours before the scheduled time, the class will be removed from your account, since the teacher has prepared for the class and he/she can not teach other students.
If I have an emergency issue and can not let my child attend the demo class, what can I do?
1. We suggest you cancel the class 24 hours before the scheduled time and then reschedule at another available time.
2. If you can not cancel the class in time, please email to email@example.com and we will notify the teacher as soon as we can.