Problems in class
1. Click "Setting" under your child's image in the classroom to check if your microphone, camera, and sound are working fine.
2. Restart your router and shut down other online programs that consume data like downloading movies or games. Make sure you are close to the router
3. For sound issues on the iPad, please make sure the side switch is on and that you have enabled the sound in settings.
4. Click "Help" on the upper right corner of the classroom and the teacher will respond to send you instructions in the chat box.
5. If these above do not work, please exit the classroom then re-enter.
For additional help: please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook messenger (https://www.facebook.com/Chinese.Lingobus/).
Please include screenshots or pictures of the issue, any internet speed tests (to a Chinese server), and a brief explanation so we will better understand the issue and be able to help in a timely manner
*If it turns out the issue is with our system or teacher's side that impact the class quality for your child, we will compensate the class. If the issue is with your internet or equipment, we will not compensate the class but can try to help troubleshoot.